What happened last week:
1) I attended my first baby shower party - it was to celebrate Lisa's soon-to-pop-out prince! The games were a lot of fun and I hope to be able to play them at my baby shower (if I do have one). Most importantly, it was nice to catch up with everyone ever since Lisa's wedding 2 years ago. Where did time go?!!!
2) Had a marathon session of the Korean version of F4 series, aptly named Flowers Before Boys. The mister was away for 3 days to attend a friend's wedding and I had the whole screen and room to myself. So I became a naughty girl and watched the series from morning till night till the next morning until I got done with the entire series! I didn't get much sleep during that weekend, I must say and I hope Peanut wasn't mad at his mama. On another note, mama fell in love with Kim Hyun Joong, who played the character of Ji Hoo. It was so frustrating that the heroine didn't choose him in the end. Such irony! However, this Korean version definitely stood out from the Taiwanese and Japanese versions. Highly recommended to watch if you have the time to kill and if you want to go back to your high school days of going boy-crazy! :)))
What happened/is happening this week:
1) The mister bought a keychain of Kim Hyun Joong (KHJ) when we ate at the Korean Village in Ampang. The big deal about it is that the tiny thing cost RM15 and I feel spoilt! I am 31 going on 32 afterall... But I still can't help smiling looking at it everyday. We wanted to get the poster but it certainly wasn't worth the price at RM50! The mister suggested that I do a collage of KHJ and he would send it to the printer to make a banner out of it. The result, "Even bigger, better and cheaper!" Tsk tsk. Now I just need to find time to do that. I hope Peanut doesn't feel neglected :///
|The back of the keychain|
|The front of the keychain|
3) As mentioned earlier, I will be flying off to Singapore tomorrow. Charles & Keith, wait for me! I need to stock up on my flats!!!
4) We are gearing up for the Baby Fair that's going to be held in Midvalley this weekend. I am doing my 'stock take' and 'asset management' on the inventories that have been passed down from the mister's sister. But it still seems like there's a whole truckload of stuff to get! Oh dear mister, we will brave this together! I sure hope that my folks who are coming up to KL will also 'lend a helping hand' to look for the best deals and steals :D Speaking of the folks, they are back from the States and I can't wait to check out their loot for me and Peanut. Hehehe :)))
Okay, time's up. Need to get to the airport in 5 hours. Peanut, are you ready for your virgin flight? :D